CJRev.Net
Hello! Welcome to the CJRev.Net Forum. Right now you are currently logged out or don't exist. Please register and/or log in to unlock all the the rest of the categories, forums and chatbox get yourself engaged within the community! We'll look forwards to having you on the forum.

Please note by registering to the forum, you accept the standard rules of the forum. Highlights include no promotion of hooning, violence or bullying.

regards,

CJRev.Net Team

Shazmoo and my beast 08 ES

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shazmoo and my beast 08 ES

Post by shazmoo on Tue 04 Oct 2016, 9:37 am

Name: Shannon
Model Lancer: 2008 ES
Lancer Birth Name: she doesn't have a name
Planned Mods: my car has had quite a few small mods done over the past 8 years. The usual things like tail lights, custom plates, exhaust, rims. I have a shed full of parts and big plans but things are put on hold for a while as life happens.
About Yourself: Currently I'm a kitchen assistant at a pub. Have been a gardener and am looking at a career change. I'm very passionate about health and fitness and plan to step up on stage next year competing as a body builder.
I love cars and have been on the car scene for around 7 years now. We currently have 4 cars at home and am looking at buying another one next year once. Am currently building a house so everything-life, cars, holiday's have been put on hold until that's all done.
I look forward to getting out and cruising again once the warmer weather here in flooded Adelaide sets in Smile

shazmoo
Engine Part

Nickname : Shann

Back to top Go down

Re: Shazmoo and my beast 08 ES

Post by Nyghtstrix on Tue 04 Oct 2016, 9:20 pm

Welcome to the forum Shamoo! You've been around since the ancient days of the club. Welcome onboard and we hope to get a scene from SA Very Happy

"1 mod becomes 10 mods" as
"1 beer becomes 10 beers" Razz
Nyghtstrix
Administrator
Administrator

Nickname : Tomo

http://cjrev.forum-board.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top