CJRev.Net
Hello! Welcome to the CJRev.Net Forum. Right now you are currently logged out or don't exist. Please register and/or log in to unlock all the the rest of the categories, forums and chatbox get yourself engaged within the community! We'll look forwards to having you on the forum.

Please note by registering to the forum, you accept the standard rules of the forum. Highlights include no promotion of hooning, violence or bullying.

regards,

CJRev.Net Team

Nyghtstrix

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nyghtstrix

Post by Nyghtstrix on Thu 01 Sep 2016, 9:43 pm

Name: NyghtStrix - Tomo

Model Lancer: Ralliart (Soon)

Lancer Birth name: Originally Metalstrix...but do not have a new name for it yet.

Planned Mods: FQ400 bar and HP stickers

About yourself:

I'm a Graduate of Management in Events & Leisure at UTS. I graduated in 2015 and pursuing my career in events. With a business mentality and language, I believe my personal interest will work well with this site. I currently work in a hotel environment, play guitar, keyboard and triangle. I'm getting back into surfing soon.

In relation to cars, I bought a 2008 Silver VR in 2012 and then sold that to buy a 2013 MY14 VRX brand new. I have now sold that VRX now and aiming to buy a Ralliart. Why not an evo? Because realistically, I can afford a Ralliart which I don't mind. I love lights on vehicles and have created a signature DRL Thread which was very popular. But now, I have re-write it again as a former site deleted it. But all good... time for an update anyways!

I'm user friendly and I love working with people to achieve things. This site is one of those things Wink.

"1 mod becomes 10 mods" as
"1 beer becomes 10 beers" Razz
Nyghtstrix
Administrator
Administrator

Nickname : Tomo

http://cjrev.forum-board.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum